The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
- Biological Supercapacitors for Implantable Medical Devices
- Non-PSA Test to Increase Specificity of Diagnosing Prostate Cancer
- 3D Printing of Soft Components Used in Medical Devices
- Flexible 3D Printed Sensors to Measure Vitals
- Miniaturized, Injectable Sensor for Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Wearable Transcranial Electromagnetic Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease
- Innovative, FDA-cleared, Portable, Life Support Device
- Augmented Reality Mobile Application for Asthma Management
- Industry Contacts