The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Temperature-monitoring Shelf Life Indicator for Food Products
- Bacteria Speeding up Gold Processing Technique
- Innovative Coffee Supply Chain Solution with Greater Efficiency
- Plant-based Food Colors-Alternative to Harmful Synthetic Food Colors
- Edible Food Packaging Made from Milk Protein
- Industry Contacts