The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Genomics-based Molecular Diagnostics Driving Precision Oncology
- Next-generation Screening and Diagnostics for Personalized Medicine
- Glycoproteomics Approach Leveraging Biotech and High-tech Innovation
- Highly Accurate Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Biomarkers
- Leveraging Deep Learning Platforms to Accelerate Drug Development
- Novel Drug for ALS Treatment Receives Regulatory Approval
- Novel Drug with a Potential to Eradicate Malaria
- Technology Focus and Trends
- Three Start Ups to Note
- Industry Interactions