This Nanotech TOE profiles innovations related to nanocatalysts for use in manufacture of biodiesel, graphene for manufacture of electrochemical cells, nanosilver antimicrobial, nano silcon carbide with tunable characteristics, and a nano-deposition process that can be an alternative to CVD.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Silicon Carbide Nanoparticles with Customizable Characteristics
- Electronic-grade Graphene for Use as an Electrochemical Cell
- Nanocatalysts for Development of Next-generation Biodiesel
- Cost-efficient Deposition Process Poised to Replace Chemical Vapor Deposition of Carbon
- Customizable Nanosilver Products for Biomedical Applications
- Key Contacts