Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
- Ecofriendly Plastic Composite to Replace Steel in High-strength Applications
- Fire Retardant Plastic for Aircraft Interiors
- High-performance Polymer with High Mechanical Strength and Dimensional Stability
- Lighter, Tougher and Cost Effective GTS Hood Developed
- Packaging Format for Single-Serve Foods to Minimize Packaging Space
- Recycled Plastic for Road Construction
- Separation Technology Process for Sorting Plastics Packaging
- Packaging Tray Developed from Recycled Ocean Plastics
- Key Contacts