The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Cell Generator-Biohybrid Nanodevice for Self-sustainable Biomedical Applications
- Light-emitting Particles for Biological Imaging
- Molecular Magnet-enabled Nanoparticles to Target Cancer
- Nanoparticles Reprogram Immune Cells to Fight Cancer
- Comparative Analysis of Innovations Shows Promising Opportunities but Threat of Negative Results in Clinical Research Exist
- Development of Nanomaterials for Biomedical Devices has to Satisfy Application-specific Requirements
- Key Patents Focusing on Nanomaterials for Tumor Diagnostics and Drug Delivery
- Key Contacts