The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Low Particulate Coatings for Medical Devices to Withstand High Shearing Forces
- Coating Technology to Increase the Durability of Automotive Windows
- Fast Curing Coating for Automotive Industry
- Premium Clearcoat for Better Finishing in Automobile Vehicle Parts
- Coating to Increase the Performance of Lithium-ion Batteries
- Key Contacts