The report on Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices market.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices Market over the period of 2017 - 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
1) Growing demand from emerging markets and supportive government initiatives
2) Increasing demand for minimally invasive and non-invasive treatment and monitoring devices
3) Rise in base of geriatric population, growing awareness about the technologically advanced products among the population
1) High Costs Associated to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Diabetes
2) Lack of Reimbursement Policies
1) Increased Awareness on Diabetes Devices
2) Healthy Growth in the Active Wound Care Market
Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices market by type of device
The report provides profiles of the companies in the Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices market such as, Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Ascensia, Ascensia, DexCom, Insulet, Sanofi, Novo Nordisk,and Roche.
Reasons to purchase this report:
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Diabetes Devices
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Diabetes Devices market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Diabetes Devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report description
1.2. Research methods
1.3. Research approaches
2. Executive summary
3. Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices market Overview
3.2. Market dynamics
3.3. Porter’s five forces analysis
3.4. Macro indicator and factor analysis
3.5. Demographic Factor Analysis by Country
3.6. Competitive landscape in the Diabetes Devices market
4. Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices market Analysis by type of device 2017 - 2023
4.1. Monitoring devices
4.1.1. Self-monitoring blood glucose (SMBG)
18.104.22.168. Test strips
4.1.2. Continuous blood glucose monitoring (CGM)
4.2. Treatment devices
4.2.1. Manual Injection
22.214.171.124. Insulin pens
126.96.36.199. Needles and Syringes
5. Asia-Pacific Diabetes Devices market Analysis, by Countries 2017 - 2023
5.1.1. China Diabetes Devices market by type of device
5.2.1. Japan Diabetes Devices market by type of device
5.3.1. India Diabetes Devices market by type of device
5.4.1. RoW Diabetes Devices market by type of device
6. Companies Covered
6.1. Abbott Laboratories
6.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company
6.3. Johnson & Johnson
6.9. Novo Nordisk