The report on global Butanemarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Butanemarket. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Butane market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Butanemarket over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Rising demand for demand Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Use of butane as petrochemical feedstock.
- Rising standards of living and disposable income of the people.
- Volatility in crude oil prices
- Stringent Government regulations regarding to growing environmental concerns
- Increasing need for energy supply in automotive sector
- Technological developments by companies
1) Global Butane market by Applications
i. Residential & Commercial
ii. Chemical & Petrochemical
iii. Auto fuel
The companies covered in the report include
o Valero Energy Corporation
o Sinopec Group
o Exxon Mobil Corp.
o Chevron Corp.
o British Petroleum
o ConocoPhillips Inc.
o Royal Dutch Shell PLC
o Total S.A
o China National Petroleum Corp.
Reasons to purchase this report:
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Butane
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Butanemarket, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Butanemarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Butane Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 IGR - Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the ButaneMarket
4. Global Butane Market : IGR Snapshots
4.1 Global Butane market key trends
4.2 Global Butane market by application
5. Global Butane market by Application (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
5.1.1 Residential & Commercial
5.1.2 Chemical & Petrochemical
6. Global Butane Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, Kt) 2017 - 2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Butane Market by Application (USD Million, KT)
6.1.2 North America Butane Market by country (USD Million, KT)
6.2.1 Europe Butane Market by Application (USD Million, KT)
6.2.2 Europe Butane Market by country (USD Million, KT)
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Butane Market by Application (USD Million, KT)
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Butane Market by country (USD Million, KT)
6.4 Rest of the World (RoW)
6.4.1 RoWButane Market by Application (USD Million, KT)
6.4.2 RoWButane Market by country (USD Million, KT)
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Valero Energy Corporation
7.2 Sinopec Group
7.3 Exxon Mobil Corp.
7.4 Chevron Corp.
7.5 British Petroleum
7.6 ConocoPhillips Inc.
7.7 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
7.8 Total S.A
7.9 China National Petroleum Corp.