This research service analyzes current and future trends in the global compressor market across various industries. Various market trends, product trends, and regional trends are also discussed. In addition, the study outlines the competitive structure and total market share analysis. Conclusions and an outlook are presented for each region. The study also analyzes key trends in various end-user markets. The regions covered in this research service include North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The study concludes with five big market predictions. Some of the key trends analyzed in the study include Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and digital transformation, energy efficiency, impact of oil prices, and regional trends. IIoT is one of the key trends affecting the compressor manufacturers. While companies understand that IIoT and predictive analytics is the future, they are waiting for the industry to develop solutions and then adopt. Unlike other technologies, the first mover has enormous advantage due to platformization and other followers will be left to fight for a smaller and ever-shrinking pie of the opportunity.
Key Target Audience:
The target audience includes:
- Global compressor manufacturers who would like to understand what factors are working for and against the market growth and what developments to expect in the coming years.
- Compressor manufacturers and distributors, global or local, looking to target key growth industries in various regions for new projects.
- End users in industries such as oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, power generation, food and beverage, and life sciences among others looking to invest in greenfield/brownfield projects in various regions and looking for compressor manufacturers for such projects.
Analysis is based on end users (chemicals, construction and mining, food and beverage, general manufacturing, life sciences, oil and gas, power generation, and others) and technology types (industrial air compressors and process gas compressors). The data is also segmented by product type (rotary, reciprocating, and centrifugal compressors) at the global level.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What are the main factors that will influence the size and direction of the global compressor market in 2017?
- Who are the main competitors in the industrial air compressor market and process gas compressor market?
- What is the outlook for compressors market in each region in 2017?
- What are the qualitative and quantitative trends affecting the compressor market?
- How are emerging regions being served, or underserved, by compressor manufacturers?
- Top Predictions and Trends for 2017
- Market Revenue-2016 and 2017
- Research Scope
- Product Definitions
- End-user Industry Definitions
- Top Economic Trends 2017
- Top Economic Predictions-2017
- Top Predictions in 2017-Advanced Economies
- Top Predictions in 2017-BRICS Nations
- World’s 20 Largest Economies in 2016
- World’s 20 Fastest Growing Economies in 2016 and 2017
- World Economic Snapshot: 2015-2017
- Other Macroeconomic Highlights-2017
- Global Process Gas (PG) Compressor Market-Revenue Forecast
- Global Industrial Air Compressor Market-Revenue Forecast
- Global PG Compressor Market-Revenue Forecast by End-user Industry
- Global Industrial Air Compressor Market-Revenue Forecast by End-user Industry
- Key Trends in Oil and Gas Industry-Upstream
- Key Trends in Oil and Gas Industry-Upstream: Demand and Supply Mismatch
- Key Trends in Oil and Gas Industry-Midstream and Downstream
- Key Trends in Power Generation Industry
- Key Trends in Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
- Key Trends in Food and Beverage Industry
- Key Trends in Construction and Mining Industry
- Regional Trends-PG and Industrial Air Compressors Markets
- Regional Trends
- 2016 Competitive Outlook
- Competitive Analysis-Market Share
- Competitive Environment
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
- Technology Perspective-Tilting toward IoIT
- Digital Transformation
- Industrial Internet, Prescriptive Analytics, and the Evolution of Decision Making
- Growth Opportunity 1-Energy Efficiency on the Forefront
- Growth Opportunity 2-Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Growth Opportunity 3-Changing Market Dynamics
- Growth Opportunity 4-Market Positioning
- Growth Opportunity 5-Focus on Electric Prime Movers
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- Companies to Action-Innovative Start-ups in IIoT and Analytics
- Key Conclusions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Abbreviations and Acronyms Used
- List of Companies in “Others”
- Learn More-Next Steps
- Additional Sources of Information on Process Control