'Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider opportunities for a squeeze-dosing closure' uses our Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format currently used in South Korea by LG Household & Healthcare for Fiji 4x Ultra Gel laundry detergent and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using our Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a plastic bottle with an internal dosing closure, currently used for a laundry care product, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Fiji 4x Ultra Gel in a plastic bottle with a squeeze-dosing closure.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within our TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this convenient-to-use closure could be applied to other product categories.
- Use our Seize+Adapt Case Studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.