- Global Medical Instruments Disinfections Market is expected to reach USD 4.8 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The report contains 247 pages of exclusive premium insights with 324 tables and 25 figures.
- Medical equipments are designed to aid in diagnosis, monitoring and the treatment of medical conditions, also known as armamentarium. Disinfectants are the anti-bacterial agents which are used to clean or disinfect the medical instruments. Disinfectants are less effective than sterilization as it does not kill all the micro-organisms, especially resistant bacteria spores. A disinfectant destroys the cell wall of microbes or interfering with the metabolism, which differentiate it from the antibiotics and biocides. Disinfectants are mostly used in the hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and ICU. Disinfector’s are an efficient tool for the cleaning & thermal disinfection of all the medical instruments and accessories. Endoscopy refers to looking inside the body using an endoscope for medical reasons. Endoscopy reprocessors help to disinfect the instruments used in the endoscopy.
- The global medical instruments disinfections market have been segmented On the basis of product the market is segmented into Disinfectants, Disinfectors, Endoscopic Reprocessors. Disinfectants are further segmented into wipes, sprays and liquid.
- Based on distribution channel the market is segmented into direct tenders and over the counter (OTC).
- The global medical instruments disinfections market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. The geographical regions are further segmented into 29 major countries such as United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Turkey, Belgium, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of South America, South Africa and Rest of MEA.
Regions Covered in the Scope of the Report: Global (North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of APAC), South America (Brazil, Rest of South America), Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Rest of MEA))
1.1. Overview of the Global Medical Instrument Disinfection Market
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.2.1. Currency and Pricing
2 Research Methodology
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Arriving at the Global Medical Instrument Disinfection Market Size
2.2.1. Market Crackdown Approach
2.2.2. Company Revenue and Market Share Analysis
2.2.3. Data Triangulation
2.2.4. Key Data Points from Primary Sources
2.2.5. Product Pipeline Analysis
2.2.6. Porter's Five Forces Matrix
2.4. Global Medical Instrument Disinfection Market: Research Snapshot
3 Market Landscape Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.2. Global Medical Instrument Disinfection Market: Key Primary Insights
4.3. Market Overview
188.8.131.52. Introduction to New Methods of Disinfection
184.108.40.206. Preventing the Spread of Bacteral Infection
220.127.116.11. Increasing Threat of Comorbidity and Hai
18.104.22.168. Stringent Regulatory Policies for Infection Control
22.214.171.124. Increased Number of Minimally Invasive Surgeries
126.96.36.199. Critical Items are Associated With a High Risk of Infection
188.8.131.52. Increasing Trend Towards Disposable Surgical Equipments
184.108.40.206. Increase in Cleaning Standards and Pressure for Disinfected Medical Devices
220.127.116.11. Growing Medical Tourism
18.104.22.168. Inadequate Cleaning of Instruments
22.214.171.124. Complex Design of Instruments
4.4. Key Market Trends and Upcoming Technologies
5 Executive Summary
6 Medical Instrument Disinfectants, by Type
6.2. Medical Instruments Disinfection Market, by Product Type
6.2.1. Medical Instruments Disinfectants by Product Type
126.96.36.199. Disinfectants, by Product Type
188.8.131.52. Disinfectants, by Environmental Protection Agency (Epa) Classification
184.108.40.206.1. Low Level
220.127.116.11.1.2. Ammonium Compounds
18.104.22.168.2. Intermidiate Level
22.214.171.124.2.1. Sodium Hypochlorite
126.96.36.199.3. High Level
188.8.131.52.3.4. Hydrogen Peroxide
184.108.40.206.3.5. Peracetic Acid
220.127.116.11.3.6. Combination Chemicals
6.2.2. Disinfectors, by Product Type
18.104.22.168.1. Single Chamber
22.214.171.124.2. Multi Chamber
126.96.36.199. Uv Rays Disinfectors
6.2.3. Endoscopic Reprocessor
7 Medical Instrument Disinfectants, by End-User
7.3. Medical Device Manufacturers
7.4. Pharma Manufacturers
8 Medical Instrument Disinfectants, by Distribution Channel
8.3. Over the Counter (OTC)
9 Medical Instrument Disinfectants, by Geography
9.1. Countrywise Medical Instruments Disinfetion Market, (All Segmentation Provided Above is Represented in This Chapter by Country)
9.1.1. North America
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
9.1.3. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
184.108.40.206. South Korea
220.127.116.11. Rest of APAC
9.1.4. Latin America
18.104.22.168. Rest of Latin America
9.1.5. Middle East and Africa
9.2. Key Primary Insights: by Major Countries
- Steris Plc
- Steelco S.p.A.
- Schulke & Mayr GmbH
- Halyard Health Inc.
- Bergen Group of Companies
- Belimed AG
- Advanced Sterilization Products Division
- BODE Chemie GmbH
- Getinge Group.
- Jayco Inc.
- MMM group
- Cantel medical corporation
- Matachana group
- Huaiyin medical instruments co. ltd
- Synergy health plc
- CISA group
- TSO3 Inc.
- Sakura co. ltd.
- Crest Ultrasonics
- Moore Medical
- Blue wave