Get a quick, expert overview of the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions in health care. This practical resource compiled by Dr. Olivia Swedberg Yinger provides a concise, useful overview of the profession of music therapy, including a description of each of the research-support practices that occur in the settings where music therapists most commonly work.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Yinger: Music Therapy: Research and Evidence-Based Practice
1. An Overview of the Music Therapy Profession
2. Neurological Foundations of Music-based Interventions
3. Music Therapy in Educational Settings
4. Music Therapy in Mental Health Treatment
5. Music Therapy in Medical Treatment and Rehabilitation
6. Music Therapy in Hospice and Palliative Care
7. Music Therapy in Gerontology
8. Music and Wellness
9. Current Trends and Future Directions in Music Therapy