Stay current with recent progress in the field of diabetic retinopathy management with this practical resource by Drs. Caroline R. Baumal and Jay S. Duker. Concise, highly illustrated coverage includes summaries of the latest evidence and expert guidance on the rationale for each therapeutic option.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Section 1: Diabetic Retinopathy Background
1. Diabetes Mellitus (DM) Introduction and General Information
2. Classification of Diabetic Retinopathy
3. Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy: Clinical
4. Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy: Imaging
5. Genetics of Diabetic Retinopathy
Section 2: Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
6. Anti-VEGF Therapy for Diabetic Eye Disease
7. Corticosteroid Therapy for Diabetic Retinopathy
8. Laser Therapy (focal, grid, PRP, UWF PRP, micropulse)
9. Surgical treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
10. Effect of Modifiable Risk Factors on the Incidence and Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy
11. Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy in Pregnancy
12. Future Therapies: New agents in Preclinical or Pipeline
App. Summary of Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network (DRCR.net) Protocols
Duker, Jay S. Director, New England Eye Center, Chairman and Professor of Ophthalmology, Tufts Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts.