The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pharmerica Corp (PharMerica) is an institutional pharmacy services company. It offers healthcare facilities and provides pharmacy management services to hospitals and specialty infusion services to patients outside a hospital setting. PharMerica’s services include long term care pharmacy services, alternate care, e-ordering and e-prescribing, products and billing programs, consultant pharmacist services, paper and electronic medical record services, account service and field services. Its solutions cater to the customers including institutional healthcare providers such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals, individuals receiving in-home care and other long-term alternative care providers. PharMerica is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.
Pharmerica Corp Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: PharMerica Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Feb 24,2017: PharMerica Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
Jan 31,2017: PharMerica Appoints Robert E. Dries as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Dec 15,2016: PharMerica Announces Expansion of Existing Credit Facility, Increasing Borrowing Capacity by $150 Million
Nov 09,2016: PharMerica Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Pharmerica Corp - Key Facts
Pharmerica Corp - Key Employees
Pharmerica Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Pharmerica Corp - Major Products and Services
Pharmerica Corp - History
Pharmerica Corp - Company Statement
Pharmerica Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pharmerica Corp - Business Description
Pharmerica Corp - Corporate Strategy
Pharmerica Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pharmerica Corp - Strengths
Pharmerica Corp - Weaknesses
Pharmerica Corp - Opportunities
Pharmerica Corp - Threats
Pharmerica Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Pharmerica Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
May 10, 2017: PharMerica Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Feb 24, 2017: PharMerica Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
Jan 31, 2017: PharMerica Appoints Robert E. Dries as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Nov 09, 2016: PharMerica Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
Aug 09, 2016: PharMerica Announces Planned Retirement of Chief Financial Officer David W. Froesel, Jr.
Aug 09, 2016: PharMerica Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
May 06, 2016: PharMerica Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
Apr 04, 2016: PharMerica Provides Update on AmerisourceBergen Litigation
Feb 26, 2016: PharMerica Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Pharmerica Corp, Key Facts
Pharmerica Corp, Key Employees
Pharmerica Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Pharmerica Corp, Major Products and Services
Pharmerica Corp, History
Pharmerica Corp, Other Locations
Pharmerica Corp, Subsidiaries
Pharmerica Corp, Key Competitors
Pharmerica Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Pharmerica Corp, Annual Ratios
Pharmerica Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Pharmerica Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Pharmerica Corp, Interim Ratios
Pharmerica Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Pharmerica Corp, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Pharmerica Corp, Ratio Charts