The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TerraVia Holdings Inc (TerraVia), formerly Solazyme, Inc., is a food, nutrition and specialty ingredients company. The company by utilizing microalgae produces triglyceride oils, proteins, fibers, micronutrients and other ingredients. Its product portfolio includes oils and specialty fats, powdered ingredients, including lipids, fibers, proteins and micronutrients and other bioproducts. TerraVia develops and commercializes products for specialty food and nutrition ingredients, animal nutrition ingredients and consumer food products. It also manufactures a range of specialty personal care ingredients for key strategic partners. The company serves its products to personal care, industrial, food and fuel markets. TerraVia is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, the US.
TerraVia Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
May 04,2016: TerraVia and Bunge Launch AlgaPrime DHA for the Specialty Feed Ingredients Market
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Key Facts
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Key Employees
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
TerraVia Holdings Inc - History
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Company Statement
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Business Description
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
TerraVia Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Strengths
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Opportunities
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Threats
TerraVia Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
May 04, 2016: TerraVia and Bunge Launch AlgaPrime DHA for the Specialty Feed Ingredients Market
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables:
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Key Facts
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Key Employees
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
TerraVia Holdings Inc, History
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Other Locations
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Joint Venture
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
TerraVia Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts