Objectives of the Presentation:
- Create a foundation of social media engagement best practices
- Provide the social media user with guidelines that when followed will provide a greater value using social media
- Outline protections and even a safety net against risk and failure when using social media
- Provide a basic model of use that can add to the benefits of using social media as a business tool
- Lead the attendees towards developing the best social media business processes for their business
- Position the attendees with ideas and philosophies that will help them build and maintain the best professional brand when using social media
The best practices outlined in the book, Success Using Social Media, are intended to help the individual and organization to get the greatest value from their use of social media tools. These best practices are useable across all social media platforms and for any individual regardless of their specific purpose and goal.
When the speaker developed these best practices, he designed them to be easy to remember and simple to implement. When implemented and adhered to the individual and business can be much more successful as they use social media for business, career and even in day to day social engagement.
- Best Practices of using Social Media for life, career and business
- Memorable quotations and stories supporting these best practices
- Understanding of the different terminologies regarding social media and clarity on some of the actions performed on social media
- An understanding of tactics and activities that have a positive impact on the benefits of using social media
- How your words, actions and engagement can influence your professional reputation when using social media
- How to build trust, respect and even 'like' when using social media and why this is important
This topic was developed because so many people using social media today are not effectively using them in many respects because of a lack of understanding of the principles discussed in this class.
Mr Teddy Burriss,
Burriss Consulting, Inc.
My purpose is helping professionals put more relevant people into their sales funnel.
I provide Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc) consulting and coaching for businesses who want their employees to create real success with their social media activity. Helping people as a LinkedIn Trainer and LinkedIn Coach is one of my favorite things to do.
Helping your team develop more leads for your Sales Funnel or pipeline.
I love being a LinkedIn Trainer and a LinkedIn Coach. I enjoy social media training in seminars, public speeches and discussions. It's exciting to be able to share this message with Business Developers, students, community college systems, non-profit & Business Networking groups.
Once I learned what LinkedIn and all Social Media could do for my life, I decided that I wanted to share this around the world as a LinkedIn Trainer and LinkedIn Coach. It's rewarding to be able to provide Social Media Training to individuals & Business groups.
My business is different than most. I give away 50% of my time. It's important to me and on my calendar.
I volunteer in Career Transition Groups, helping individuals on their career transition journey.
I especially love to train, coach, speak on LinkedIn as a lead generation tool.
My Specialties are:
Sales Navigator Training
Social Media Consultant, Training & Coaching
LinkedIn Profile Building
LinkedIn Public Speaker
Seminars, Webinars and Workshops focused on LinkedIn
I provide training on: