Specifically, it profiles antireflective coatings for efficiency improvement in triple junction solar cells, bio-based epoxy coatings for the food industry, silicone additive for improved water repellency and durability of sustainable coatings, PEDOT-based fabrics with self-charging property, and sustainable antifouling coatings for the marine industry.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Antireflective Coatings for Efficiency Improvement in Triple Junction Solar Cells
- Bio-based Epoxy Coatings for Food Industry Applications
- Silicone Additive for Improved Water Repellency and Durability of Sustainable Coatings
- PEDOT-based Fabrics with Self-charging Property
- Sustainable Antifouling Coatings for the Marine Industry