The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Opioid Addiction Drug with FDA Approval Likely to Be Available in Different Administration Methods
- Immunotherapy Companies Developing Companion Diagnostic Services
- Drug Therapeutics to Improve Women’s Reproductive Health
- Genetic Test Determines 70 Genetic Markers to Provide Personalized Skin Care Solutions
- Clinical Trial Overview Involving Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CAR)-T Cells Worldwide (2007-2016)
- Industry Interactions