The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Nanoparticles to Increase the Reliability and Efficiency of Welding Processes
- Aluminum Surfaces to Improve Aesthetic and Functional Properties of Component Parts
- Pulsed Gas Metal Arc Method for Optimized Welding of Alloys
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Copolymers for Pharmaceutical Applications
- Sustainable Process to Manufacture Renewable Polyesters
- Key Contacts