The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Flexible Printable Supercapacitors Using Nanomat
- Thin and Eco-friendly Graphene Oxide-based Supercapacitor
- Autonomous Artificial Iris Made from Liquid Crystal Elastomer
- 4D Printable Shape Memory Polymers for Smart Rigid Structures
- Printed Hyper Elastic Batteries to Power Wearable Sensors