The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Nanomaterial for CO2 Reduction Under Visible Light for Clean Energy Production
- Graphene Membranes for Heavy Water Production in Nuclear Plants
- Graphene-Based Aerogel for Use in Flexible Electronics
- Dual Targeting Nanoparticles for Healthcare Applications
- 3D Printed Graphene Foams for Energy Storage, Nanoelectronics, and Medical Applications