The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
- Conversion of Food Waste into Methane and Fertilizer by Psychrophilic Anaerobic Digestion in Lower temperatures
- Increasing the Efficiency of Biofuel Production from Coffee Waste
- Biodegradation of Polyethylene Using Wax Worms
- Improving the Efficiency of Bioenergy Extraction from Sewage Using Hungry Bacteria
- Disruptive Business Model in Sustainable Manure Waste Management
- Industry Contacts