The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Biotechnological Process for Production of Natural Raspberry Fragrance
- Conversion of Agricultural Residuals into Ecological Packaging
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds with High Renewable Content
- Bio-based Revolutionary Material Replaces Plastics and Paper
- Sustainable Protein with Specific, Commercially Relevant Characteristics
- Industry Contacts