Innovations profiled include a photocatalytic paint for hydrogen generation, waterproofing and antifouling nanoparticles for marine coatings, a MOF-based coating for degradation of chemical warfare agent simulant in defense applications, and nanoparticle-based antimicrobial coatings for industrial applications.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Photocatalytic Paint for Hydrogen Generation
- Waterproofing and Antifouling Nanoparticles for Marine Coatings
- MOF-based Coating for Degradation of Chemical Warfare Agent Simulants in Defense Applications
- Microparticle-based Antimicrobial Coatings for Industrial Applications
- Super-oleophobic Coatings with Improved Robustness for the Marine Industry
- Industry Contacts