In particular it discusses about a combustible gas indicator to detect gas leaks, an anti-corrosive coating for oil and gas metal pipelines, low-temperature cryogenic distillation process for gaseous recovery and purification, a method to produce crude oil using bio-based resources, and a catalyst that reduces sulfur during gasoline manufacture.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Combustible Gas Indicator Used to Detect Gas Leaks
- Anti-corrosive Coating for Oil and Gas Metal Pipelines
- Catalyst that Reduces Sulfur during Gasoline Manufacture
- Low-temperature Cryogenic Distillation Process for Gaseous Recovery and Purification
- Additive Has the Ability to Keep Car Engines Clean When Mixed with Gasoline
- Technique to Produce Carbon Spheres that Have the Capability to Reduce Engine Friction in Less than 5 Minutes
- Catalyst that has the Ability to Reduce the Energy Required to Break the Carbon-Hydrogen Bond in Methane
- Method to Produce Crude Oil Using Bio-based Resources
- Key Contacts