The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells as Effective Therapies for Mitochondrial Disease
- Rectifying Mitochondrial Defects by Modulating Enzyme Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Levels
- Small Molecule Therapeutics for Inherited Mitochondrial Diseases
- Modulating Mitochondria Function by Increasing Energy Expenditure
- Mitochondria-based Therapeutics for Age-related Diseases
- Breakthrough Drug Reversing Mitochondrial Dysfunction for Parkinson’s Disease
- Redox Drugs for Rare Inherited Mitochondrial Disease
- Mitochondrial Target Molecules Emerging as Novel Therapeutics for Diseases with Unmet Need for Therapeutics
- Three Start Ups to Note
- Industry Interactions