The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
- First-of-a-Kind Device for Treatment of Esophageal Atresia
- Non-invasive Surgical Skin Closure Solution
- Disruptive, Non-Invasive, Jaw Fracture Device
- Image-Based Laparoscope Positioning System
- Closed-loop Spinal Cord Stimulator for Managing Chronic Pain
- Camera-enabled Handheld Arthroscope for Replacing MRI Interventions
- Fluoroscopically-guided Treatment for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Bone Substitute Combining Demineralized Bone Matrix and Bioactive Glass
- Industry Contacts