The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Using Robots for Efficient Management of Crops
- Technology to Reduce Sugar Content in Confectionary without Altering the Taste
- Innovative Packaging Inserts for Preventing Food Spoilage
- Advanced Bacterial Fermentation for Producing Rare Natural Products
- Revolutionary Self-heating Packaging Technology
- Industry Contacts