The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Bioactive Nanomaterials for Bone Regeneration
- Nanoceramic-based Hybrid Coating with Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Features
- Waterproof Nanocoating for Electronics Eliminates Need for Masking
- Mesoporous Rhodium Nanoparticles to Reduce Vehicle Pollution
- Thin Electrically Conducting 2D Nanosheets for Microelectronic Devices
- Key Contacts