The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Innovative Biodiesel Production Process for Use in Conventional Diesel Engines
- Improving the Efficiency of Anaerobic Digestion of Food Waste
- Biodiesel from Genetically Modified Sugarcane
- Conversion of Poultry Manure and Weeds into Biogas
- Protein Feed and Bioplastics from Biogas Generated in Animal Farms
- Industry Contacts