The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Carbon Fibers for Industrial Robotics
- Self-healing Graphene for Developing Sub-nanosensors
- Process for Steel Beam Assembly in Robotic Workshops
- Alloy to Develop Wear-resistant Robotic Components
- Patents and Funding Landscape
- Analyst Point of View
- Patents Cover Development of New Industrial Robotic Solutions
- Patents Cover Development of Materials for Industrial Robotic Solutions
- Key Contacts