Innovations profiled include oxidation-resistant copper nanoparticles for 3D printing, nanoparticle impregnated wood membranes for water filtration, nanoparticles for water and oil separation, and recyclable water-based filters for selective filtration.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Oxidation-resistant Copper Nanoparticles for 3D Printing
- Nanoparticle Impregnated Wood Membranes for Water Filtration
- Recyclable Water-based Filters for Selective Filtration
- Silicon Nanoparticles for Anti-tumor Therapy
- Nanoparticles Enabling Efficient Water and Oil Separation