The issue of Nanotech TOE profiles a graphene-based material that can be used to remove toxins, hafnium oxide nanoparticles for radiotherapy, and nanotechnology-based biomarkers for diagnostic applications. A nanowire-based implant for effective retinal treatment and a nanolaminate technology for smart glasses are also profiled.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Nanofiber Fabrication Technique for Use in Healthcare Applications
- Continuous Nanofibers Produced through Sonic Electrospinning Technique for Composite Reinforcement
- Simple and Cost-effective Preparation Method of Nanofiber Filters for Air Pollution Mitigation
- Portable Nanofiber Fabrication Device Using Pull Spinning Technique
- Competitive Landscape and IP
- Analyst’s Perspective
- Patents Covering Development Process and Use of Nanofibers
- Key Contacts