Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
- Advanced Visualization Platform for Multimodal Image Analysis
- Raman Spectroscopy Probe Detects Stray Cancer Cells
- Technological Refinements to Boost Quality of Brain Scans
- Ultra-high Definition Imaging System for Superior Endoscopic Viewing
- Precision Medicine Using Imaging Biomarkers
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Improve Diagnostics Accuracy
- Lens-free, On-Chip Microscopy for Next-gen Pathology Labs
- Sperm Radar Diagnostic Testing for Effective IVR Procedures
- Industry Contacts