The Venezuelan Bakery & Cereals sector is led by the Bread & Rolls market, while the Cereal Bars market is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. The sector is fragmented with top five brands accounting for just 22.7% share in 2016. Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading channel for the distribution of bakery and cereal products in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector, and is expected to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021.
The author’s Country Profile report on the Bakery & Cereals sector in Venezuela provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Ingredients, Baking Mixes, Breads & Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies, Cereal Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Dough Products, Energy Bars, Morning Goods and Savory Biscuits with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Jar, Bottle, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Box, Pouch, and Tube.
- The Bakery & Cereals sector in the Venezuela is forecast to grow at 3.1% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Bread & Rolls is the largest market in value terms in the Venezuela Bakery & Cereals sector
- Food & Drinks Specialists is the largest distribution channel, followed by Convenience Stores and Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Venezuelan Bakery & Cereals sector.
- The Cereal Bars market is forecast to register the fastest growth.
- Per capita consumption of Bread & Rolls is high in Venezuela compared to other bakery and cereal products
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery & Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
3.Venezuela in the global and regional context
3.1. Venezuela’s share in the Global and Latin American Bakery & Cereals sector
3.2. Venezuela compared to other leading countries in Latin America
4.Market size analysis - Bakery & Cereals sector
4.1. Value and volume analysis - Bakery & Cereals sector in Venezuela
4.2. Per capita consumption - Venezuela compared to Latin America and globally
4.3. Value and volume analysis of markets in the Bakery & Cereals sector
4.4. Growth analysis by markets
5.Market and category analysis
5.1. Per capita consumption analysis by markets
5.2. Market analysis: Baking Ingredients
5.3. Market analysis: Baking Mixes
5.4. Market analysis: Bread & Rolls
5.5. Market analysis: Breakfast Cereals
5.6. Market analysis: Cakes Pastries & Sweet Pies
5.7. Market analysis: Cereal Bars
5.8. Market analysis: Cookies (Sweet Biscuits)
5.9. Market analysis: Dough Products
5.10. Market analysis: Energy Bars
5.11. Market analysis: Morning Goods
5.12. Market analysis: Savory Biscuits
6.1. Distribution channel share analysis: Bakery & Cereals
6.2. Distribution channel share analysis: Baking Ingredients
6.3. Distribution channel share analysis: Baking Mixes
6.4. Distribution channel share analysis: Bread & Rolls
6.5. Distribution channel share analysis: Breakfast Cereals
6.6. Distribution channel share analysis: Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies
6.7. Distribution channel share analysis: Cereals Bars
6.8. Distribution channel share analysis: Cookies (Sweet Biscuits)
6.9. Distribution channel share analysis: Dough Products
6.10. Distribution channel share analysis: Energy Bars
6.11. Distribution channel share analysis: Morning Goods
6.12. Distribution channel share analysis: Savory Biscuits
7.1. Brand share analysis by sector
7.2. Brand share analysis by markets
7.3. Private label share analysis
8.1. Packaging share and growth analysis by packaging material
8.2. Packaging share analysis by packaging material
8.3. Packaging share and growth analysis by container type
8.4. Packaging share analysis by container type
8.5. Packaging share and growth analysis by closure type
8.6. Packaging share analysis by closure type
8.7. Packaging share and growth analysis by outer type
8.8. Packaging share analysis by outer type
9.1. GDP per Capita
9.2. Population and population growth
9.3. Consumer Price Index
9.4. Population breakdown by age
10.1. Consumption by Gender
10.2. Consumption by Age
10.3. Consumption by Education
10.4. Consumption by Urbanization
- Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V.
- Puig Galletas
- Mondelez International Inc
- Nestle S.A.
- C.A. SUCESORA DE JOSE PUIG & CIA
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Holsum of Puerto Rico Inc
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Carozzi S.A.
- Maria Selecta
- Distribuidora El Cisne