"Cigarettes in Mexico, 2017" is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Legitimate cigarette consumption in Mexico has been in decline for many years, suffering from a combination of poor economic performance and rising contraband sales. However, the period since 2015 has seen a notable recovery in sales in part driven by a strengthening economy, and also by actions to counter contraband.Total sales were up 20% to 40.41 billion pieces in 2015, with a further increase by 29.5% expected in 2016.
- Legitimate import penetration is low, with many international brands produced locally under license by the two leading manufacturers.
- Filter cigarette volumes in 2015 accpunted for 96.8% of total cigarette sales.
- The tobacco smoking population in 2016 is estimated to be up 44.5% on 1990 levels, being driven by population growth.Canada is the main export destination.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
4.Manufacturers & Brands
5.Taxation & Retail
5.2. Retail Prices
6.The Smoking Population
7.Production & Trade
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
10.Prospects & Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage