"Success Case Study: Lily's Kitchen Pet Food" is part of the author's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details and the reasons behind the success of Lily’s Kitchen in the U.K. It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?” and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products in the pet food market.
Lily's Kitchen was founded in 2008 by former magazine publisher Henrietta Morrison, with the intention of providing nutritious and wholesome pet food made with natural, organic ingredients. It has capitalized on the demand for natural, organic pet food by addressing and catering to the individual needs of pets.
- Lily’s Kitchen’s innovative approach to pet food product development has helped position it as one of the leading pet food brands in the UK market.
- Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful innovation can enhance profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.