Approaches to Understanding Breast Cancer, Volume 151, the latest volume in the Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science series focuses on breast cancer, with new chapters that include information on Breast Cancer Epidemiology, Prevention, and Screening, DCIS: Current Principles of Management, Pregnancy and Hormonal Prevention of Breast Cancer, Chemokines: Key Players in Pathobiology of Breast Cancer, Mircrobiota and Breast Cancer, Experimental Therapeutic Use of Estrogen Receptor Beta Agonists in Prevention and Treatment of Endocrine Therapy Resistant Breast Cancers: Observations from Pre-Clinical Models, Targeting Breast Cancer Stem Cells: Key for Anti-Metastatic Therapy, and Experimental Therapy of Advanced Breast Cancer: Target NFAT1-MDM2-p53 Pathway.
- Accessible to students and researchers alike
- Written by leading authorities in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Navkiran Kaur Shokar
2. Current approaches to diagnosis and treatment of ductal carcinoma in situ and future directions
Shrikant Anant and Randi Ryan
3. Pregnancy and Breast Cancer
4. Association of Cytokines and Chemokines in Pathogenesis of Breast Cancer
5. Cancer Stem Cells and Metastasis
6. Therapeutic use of estrogen receptor beta agonists in prevention and treatment of endocrine therapy resistant breast cancers: Observations from pre-clinical models
Rajeshwar Rao Tekmal
7. Experimental Therapy of Advanced Breast Cancer: Targeting NFAT1-MDM2-p53 Pathway
8. Microbiota and Breast Cancer
9. Complementary and alternative medicine and breast cancer