The report on global Acrylonitrile market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Acrylonitrile market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Acrylonitrile market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Acrylonitrile market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Rapid growth in construction industry
- Increasing demand from consumer appliances
- Rising demand from automotive industry
- Use of low priced polyester fibres in replacement of acrylic fibres in the textile industry
- Feedstock shortage due to the growth in the shale gas production
- Low per capita consumption of Acrylonitrile products
- Increasing investment in automotive sector
1) Global Acrylonitrile market by End User
a. Acrylic fibres
b. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
c. Polyacrylamide (PAM)
d. Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
The companies covered in the report include
o Petro China
o Asahi Chemicals
o Asahi Kasei Corp.
o Mitsubishi Rayan Co.
o Ascend Performance Materials
o Formosa Plastics Corp.
o Taekwang Industrial Co.
o Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Co.
Reasons to purchase this report:
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Acrylonitrile
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Acrylonitrilemarket, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Acrylonitrilemarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Acrylonitrile Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 IGR - Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the AcrylonitrileMarket
4. Global Acrylonitrile Market : IGR Snapshots
4.1 Global Acrylonitrile market key trends
4.2 Global Acrylonitrile market by End User
5. Global Acrylonitrile market by End User (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
5.1 Acrylic fibers
5.2 Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
5.3 Polyacrylamide (PAM)
5.4 Nitrile Butadiene rubber (NBR)
6. Global Acrylonitrile Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2017 - 2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Acrylonitrile Market by End User (USD Million, KT)
6.1.2 North America Acrylonitrile Market by country (USD Million, KT)
6.2.1 Europe Acrylonitrile Market by End User (USD Million, KT)
6.2.2 Europe Acrylonitrile Market by country (USD Million, KT)
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Acrylonitrile Market by End User (USD Million, KT)
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Acrylonitrile Market by country (USD Million, KT)
6.4 Latin America
6.4.1 Latin America Acrylonitrile Market by End User (USD Million, KT)
6.4.2 Latin America Acrylonitrile Market by country (USD Million, KT)
6.5 Rest of the World (RoW)
6.5.1 RoWAcrylonitrile Market by End User (USD Million, KT)
7. Company Profiles
7.2 Petro China
7.3 Asahi Chemicals
7.4 Asahi Kasei Corp.
7.5 Mitsubishi Rayan Co.
7.7 Ascend Performance Materials
7.8 Formosa Plastics Corp.
7.9 Taekwang Industrial Co.
7.10 Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Co.