In SnapShot 90 the report provides a survey of the types of mobile services that are being offered for the Post Pay monthly bundle of USD $30, Euro €30 and GBP £30 per month.
The survey looks at USD $30, Euro €30 and GBP £30 per month bundles in the USA, Europe and the UK – and examines the types of bundles that are available at each price point.
The USD $30, Euro €30 and GBP £30 Post Pay monthly bundle is used as the most common initial integrated bundle price point.
In some countries, the average integrated price bundle is less (Euro €20 per month is the most common initial price point), and in some countries it is higher (with USD $40 established in the USA as the most common initial price point).
You will get 'Tariff Trends SnapShot 100 - The Main Trends over 100 SnapShots' for free when you purchase this report.
1. Introduction – Mobile bundle pricing around the world
2. Examples of mobile bundle pricing at the USD $30 per month
3. Examples of mobile bundle pricing at the Euro €30 per month
4. Examples of mobile bundle pricing at the GBP £30 per month
5. Conclusions – Mobile bundle pricing, the most competitive areas
- 3 (Italy & the UK)
- AT&T (USA)
- Bouygues Telecom (France)
- EE (Everything Everywhere – UK)
- Free Mobile (France)
- O2 (Germany & the UK)
- Orange (France)
- SFR (France)
- T-Mobile (USA)
- Telekom (Germany)
- TIM (Italy)
- Verizon (USA)
- Vodafone (Germany, Italy & the UK)