“Users... will find the information succinct and the explanations readable, easy to understand, and helpful to a novice.” – Library Journal
TheStreet.com Ratings Guide to Common Stocks provides reliable insight into the risk-adjusted performance of common stokcs listed on the NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ, more than any other publication. This user-friendly guide offers step-by-step guidance for users to find out which type of stocks are best for them, and quickly and easily points the useer to the best performing stocks in that category.
- Updated quarterly in print and daily online to offer the most current information
- Handy Investor Profile Quiz to determine the user's level of risk tolerance, with referrals to the stocks that best match their investment style
- Index of Common Stocks - with easy to use Buy-Hold-Sell ratings, along with supporting analysis
- Top 200 and Bottom 200 Common Stocks - for easy location of the best and worst performing stocks
- 100 Best & Worst stocks based on Performance and Risk
- Top-Rated Common Stocks by Risk Category & Industry
- Top 200 Highest Dividend-Yielding Common Stocks
As more and more people take the driver seat when selecting investments, TheStreet Ratings Guide to Common Stocks makes it easy to see exactly which stocks are on the rise and which ones should be avoided. Extraordinarily useful for both the beginner investor, as well as the seasoned professional, this guide is recommended for all investment collections and public libraries.