New Compensation Survey Report Puts at Your Fingertips the Latest Salary, Bonus, and Demographical Data for the Licensing Industry, including Salaries for Licensors, Licensees, Agents, and Consultants.
Here’s the up-to-date help you need to make sure your compensation practices are in line with the latest licensing industry compensation data.
The Licensing Letter’s new 2016 Licensing Industry Salary Survey gives you up-to-date survey data on:
- Salary and bonus by title of licensing executive
- Percent of licensing executives who expect to receive a 2016 bonus
- Average amount of time since last compensation increase
- Average percent of compensation increase in 2015
- Average amount of raise received vs expectation in 2015
- Regional demographics on where licensing executives are based for both U.S. and internationally
- Type of licensing executive (licensee, licensor, etc.) by region
- Level of education attainment for licensing executives in 2015
- Licensing executive salary and bonus by level of educational achievement
- Number of fulltime employees engaged in licensing at companies
- And MORE!