The latest edition of the Medical Devices TOE profiles innovations in regenerative medicine, digital wound care management, and cancer diagnosis. These innovations span the breadth of the MedTech industry, and have been developed by diverse portfolio of innovators that includes academia, start-ups, and medical device majors from across the globe.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Technology Innovations in the Medical Device Industry
- 3D Printed, Personalized Bone Grafts for Bone Healing and Repair
- Wound Assessment Using Digital Technologies
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy for Depression Treatment
- Intraperitoneal Insulin Injection for Better Physiological Delivery
- Micro-motion Orthopedic Implant for Bone Fracture Healing
- Breathing Fingerprint Sensor Technology for Early Disease Diagnosis
- Highly Porous and Permeable Wearable Skin Patch
- Breath Analysis Test for Rapid and Early Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Industry Contacts