This issue of Nanotech TOE profiles development of a new software for nanoscale control of production processes and a holographic mobile phone. The issue also profiles production methods for nanocapsules containing active ingredients for cosmetics, flexible electrodes, and nano-enhanced light sources.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Advances in Nanotechnology
- Software for Semiconductor Production Process Control
- Project Aiming to Develop New Delivery Systems for Active Ingredients
- Method for Production of Nanomaterial for Boosting Flexibility in Electronic Devices
- Anapole Nanolaser Impacting High-speed Pulsation
- Nanocoated Displays to Boost Development of Holographic Mobile Phones
- Key Contacts