The latest edition of the Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles emerging technology platforms for drug discovery and development. These platforms are diverse and span the spectrum of the life sciences industry, from tissue engineering to companion diagnostics, biomarkers, and cell therapy. This TOE issue strikes a balance between innovations at the academia research setting and technologies that have received regulatory approval and have been commercialized.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Emerging Technology Platforms for Drug Discovery and Development
2. Innovations in Drug Discovery
- Engineered Tissue-based High Content Analysis to Optimize Preclinical Validation
- Accelerating Precision Medicine through Companion Diagnostics
- Combining Advanced Genomics and Artificial Intelligence for Cancer Therapeutics
- Genetically Targeted Drugs Addressing Cancer Therapeutics Discovery Challenges
- FDA Approved Therapy for NSCLC with BRAF V600E mutation
- Full FDA Approval for Blinatumomab for Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Adults and Children
- Anti-Malarial Drug Re-positioned to Target Genetic Mutations in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
3. Precision MedicineTechnology Focus and Trends
- Technology Focus and Trends in Precision Medicine
- Three Start Ups to Note
4. Biomarker-based Drug Discovery - Industry Interactions
- Industry Interactions