This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in bioplastics and biodiesel production. The TOE also focuses on various technological innovations for methane production and energy efficient conversion of food waste to biofuel.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Developments in Bioplastics and Biofuel from Limonene, Food Waste, and Algae
- Bioplastics Made of Limonene and Carbon Dioxide
- Hydrothermal Pre-treatment of Biomass for Reduced Methane Production Time
- Decentralized and Energy Efficient Conversion of Food Waste into Biofuel using Zeolite Crystals
- Biofuel Production from Residues of Distilleries and Breweries
- Extraction of Biodiesel from Algae Using Sand Catalyst
- Industry Contacts