This edition of the Plastics Advisor (TOE) profiles some of the key innovations in plastics and composites for various industries. Developmental efforts pertaining to polymeric additive for use in injection molded polypropylene, adhesive for biophotonics, and a processing technique for plastics have been highlighted. The issue also highlights the use of lightweight composites for constructing a lighthouse and coating for protecting aircraft against lightning strikes, and an epoxy resin for solvent-borne coatings.
Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
1. Plastics for the Packaging, Photonics, Aerospace, Infrastructure, and Food Industries
2. Recent Innovations in Plastics
- Polymer Additive to Improve Torque Release Properties in Injection-molded PP
- Solid Unmodified Epoxy Resin with Narrow Molecular Weight Distribution
- UV-cured Low RI Polymer Adhesive for Biophotonics Applications
- Biopolymer for Manufacturing Meat Processing Equipment
- Lightweight Composites for the Building and Construction Industry
- Processing Technique to Produce High-definition Plastics with Superior Tool Surface Replication
- Nylon Films with Superior Mechanical Strength with Wide Application Potential
- Coating for Protecting Aircraft from Lightning and EMI
3. Industry Contacts
- Key Contacts