This Homeland Security TOE covers recent developments in cyber security, transient electronics, wireless real-time video transmission and video surveillance system. Innovations profiled include security operations platform to optimize incident management by Demisto, predictive breach risk platform to mitigate the cyber security risk by Balbix, first responder mobile app by CIMCON Lighting Inc., identity-defined networking to solve IP challenges by Tempered Networks, home security enabled using a single-sensor solution by Notion, a novel technology for wireless real-time video transmission by Digital Barriers plc, and an artificial intelligence-powered video surveillance system for weapon detection by the University of Granada.
The Homeland Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global innovations and developments related to homeland security on a monthly basis. Technologies enabling security segments, including incident management, border security, CBRNE, disaster management, cybersecurity, first responders, critical infrastructure protection, maritime security, food security, personal protective equipment, and airport security are captured in this TOE.
The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space. The Sensors and Control cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
1. Innovations in Cyber Security, Transient Electronics, Wireless Real-time Video Transmission, and Video Surveillance System
2. Recent Developments in Cyber Security, Transient Electronics, Wireless Real-time Video Transmission, Video Surveillance System
- Security Operations Platform to Optimize Incident Management
- Predictive Breach Risk Platform to Mitigate the Cyber Security Risk
- First Responder Mobile App
- Identity-defined Networking to Solve IP Challenges
- Transient Electronics Which Functions Under Body Temperature Conditions
- Home Security Enabled Using a Single-sensor Solution
- Novel Technology for Wireless Real-time Video Transmission
- Artificial Intelligence-powered Video Surveillance System for Weapon Detection
- Industry Contacts