This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in healthcare, water treatment, and chemical industries. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of water-based membranes and 3D printing. Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas.
We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Drug Development, Power Generation, Water Purification, and Chemical Production
- Accelerating Drug Development through 3D Printed Human Cell Cultures
- Startup Creates Dynamic Patient Engagement Platform
- Self-assembling Water-based Membrane for Water Purification
- Nobel Prize-winning Technology Creates Low-cost Sustainable Chemicals
- Brain Mechanism for Multitasking Found